Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sasuke Lemon - Worthwhile

Name: Hikari Aino
Age: 15

Sasuke’s POV
I snuck off away from our small camp under the pretense of going to the bathroom. Once I got far enough away that no one could near me, I formed the seals for shadow clone jutsu and instructed it to go straight to bed as soon as it got back. Hopefully, Karin was still sleeping off her cold or allergies or whatever she had and wouldn’t notice the fake. They were a bit suspicious of what I was up to since I’d been acting a bit distracted, as much as I tried to hide it. They didn’t dare ask why, for fear of being killed.
I flew through the trees until I reached a small house on the side of the mountain facing the small village that my team had just passed through.
I stopped in front of the window and squinted in. She wasn’t home right now, probably in the village doing something of little importance. I frowned then smirked as a slightly devious thought came into my head. This would be the perfect setting for a little scare.
Hikari’s POV
I waved good bye to the little village children seeing me off as I walked back to my home on the mountain. I smiled and called, “See you guys soon!”
As I walked by the window, I could have sworn that I saw a flicker of movement in the house. I turned the knob and hesitantly opened the door. I didn’t see anyone so I stepped inside and closed the door. I walked towards the light switch which was inconveniently placed rather far from the door, or at least it seemed that way when it was dark and I was trying in vain not to trip. As my eyes adjusted, I saw something again, this time I was 100% positive that someone else was here. I whipped out a kunai and yelled, “Who’s there?”
The person moved suddenly, faster than I could see even if it wasn’t dark.
“Calm down it’s just me.”
He was behind me! Wait, I knew that voice!
“Put that away, it’s dangerous. You could cut yourself.” He said just barely managing to keep the chuckle out of his voice.
“Well, it’s your fault. You tried to scare me on purpose. I thought you were a stalker or something.” I said as I turned around to hug him. He didn’t bother to hug me back. I pulled away pouting and feigning hurt.
“I leave my village for you and this is the thanks I get? Well fine I’ll just go back home to Konoha.” I said then began stomping to the door. Sasuke’s hand flashed out and gripped my wrist. In a split second I was against his chest, with hardly a clue how I’d gotten there. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and whispered into my hair, “I missed you so much.” I smiled and turned around in his arms, then pressed my lips against his.
“I missed you, too.” I said when we pulled apart.
He slammed his lips against mine with such force that I stumbled back a few steps, making him move with me. His hands were moving up and down my sides, occasionally rubbing his thumbs over my breasts just to tease me. He slipped his hands over my ass, gave one squeeze then lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he moved us to my bedroom, throwing me down onto the bed when we got there. His hands found my breasts and groped them through my shirt hard, making me moan. I could feel myself getting wetter with every hot passing second, I tried to ignore it, but it was like a big neon light in my head, telling me just how much I needed Sasuke, as if I didn’t already know.
“Sasuke… please.” I begged softly, knowing that I wasn’t going to get it that easy.
He quickly tugged the sash of my kimono, pulling it away from my body. He glared at the shorts, knowing that they would get in the way soon but did nothing about them. He smirked at me rubbed my breasts softly through my purple lace bra. I whimpered, hating his teasing. He lifted me up slightly then slid his hands around me to unclasp my bra, taking an excessive amount of time to do so. He leaned over and licked my nipple once, then pulled back smirking. I frowned then reached out and grabbed his dick through his pants. His eyes widened and he sucked in a deep breath. He glared at me then made to pull my hand away. I squeezed him harder and added my other hand, rubbing his head lightly with my thumb. He gasped then slipped his pants off, freeing his hardened member. I pushed him back and rubbed up and down his shaft, his hips bucking up irregularly into my hands. He glared at me and I smirked back as I lowered my head down to his dick. I licked his head then moved my hands to cup his balls. I began lick up and down his shaft, not putting him in my mouth just yet.
After a little while of my teasing, his hand reached down to grip my hair and tugged, not to where he pulled my hair out, but just so it hurt a little.
“Quit messing with me.” he hissed menacingly. I wrapped my mouth around the upper half of him, he was too big to go in all the way. Or so I thought. I wrapped on of my hands around the lower part of his shaft. I looked up at his face as I began sucking on him. His eyes were closed and he looked so sexy. I sucked him harder and he pushed me farther down on him, bucking up at the same time and forcing his whole dick down my throat. I almost choked but as soon as I recovered I began dancing my tongue around him, taking a break from that every now and then to suck. I could feel him throbbing in my mouth and he came not long after that, moaning loudly. After I swallowed, I was pushed roughly onto my back, then Sasuke entered me with no warning whatsoever.
I gasped slightly in pain as he pulled out only to slam back in even harder. He kissed me passionately as he continued thrusting, quickly picking up the speed and slamming harder. My hips bucked up against his, and I moaned loudly with every thrust. I could feel myself coming to an end quickly but Sasuke was as well.
I gasped as he hit my g-spot. My walls spasmed around him, sending him over. His seed came spilling into me and I moaned again at the feeling.
I was just beginning to catch my breath when Sasuke yanked me up, turned me over and propped me up on my hands and knees. He got over then entered me from behind, hitting my g-spot every time he thrust, forcing strangled yelps and gasps from me.
We both came sooner this time. He grabbed my breast as we screamed each other’s names. My arms gave out and he fell down on top of me. He flipped us over and held me tightly to his chest, still panting.
“I love you.” I whispered before I fell asleep.
“I love you too.” He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment