Thursday, June 30, 2011

Gaara Lemon -Pay up



Name: Naomi
Age: 23

*Gaara’s POV*
I saw the lights and immediately knew I was in some serious shit.
“Where the fuck are you taking me?” I demanded of Temari, who was currently yelling at Kankuro that we could “totally” fit into a parking space that looked the size of a port-a-potty.
“Oh come on. Gaara, we’re just going to a club to have some fun. Now get that stick out your ass and just go with it.” She said, getting out of the car, tugging me along behind her. As she stepped through the door, she shoved me towards a random table and took off to the dance floor, yelling, “Go have some fun and don’t bother me!” as she went.
“Woohoo! Pay up, loser! I’ve got a royal flush!” gloated a girl at the table I’d just been thrown at. She snatched up the cash doled out by the sulking drunk she’d just beaten. “Who’s next?” she yelled. When no one stepped forward she spoke again, “Come on, ya’ll can't all be pussies!”
Her blue eyes fixed on me and I took a step back only to find myself knocked forward by a man who obviously didn’t want to become her next victim. “Hey, why don’t you sit there and I’ll take some money off ya? It’ll be fun!” she cheered, slamming me down into the seat across from her, then leaning closer to my face, “Come on, please? I promise I’ll go easy on you. At least, for the first few hands. So whaddya say?”
“Fine.” I said grumpily.
“Yaaay!!”She cheered. “Okay, how about whoever wins this one has to buy the other a drink?”
“Whatever.” I said unenthusiastically. She pouted, obviously not happy with my mood. Then she smirked. Shit. I thought. Maybe I should’ve just gone along with the drink thing and acted like I ate rainbows and had butterflies coming out of my ass.
“Know what? I changed my mind. If I win, you have to whatever I tell you for an entire hour, that includes acting like you're having fun. If you win, then I’ll drive you home. Sound good?” she asked, then muttered, “Not that you’ll win.” So I barely make out the words.
I smirked, a free ride home. Sweet. “Sure.”
I was so gonna win this.

I gaped at her hand. How could she have beaten me? I'm awesome at this. Then it clicked in my head. She’s cheating.
“That’s no fair you cheated!” I said.
“Have any proof?” she said sweetly, smiling innocently. She laughed, “Now you have to do whatever I say starting…” she looked at her watch, “NOW! First what’s your name?”
“Gaara.”
“Ok, Gaara. I’m Naomi. Now how about you go get me a drink? And get yourself one while you’re at it. Hey! Don’t glare at me I won, a deal’s a deal. Now off you go!” she said, shooing me away with her hands and propping her boots up on the table.
I went to get the drinks, walking quickly and glaring harshly at anyone who dared look at me. When I got back to the table, I plunked Naomi’s drink down next to her feet and sat down opposite her, then I took a cautious sip of whatever it was I had gotten. It tasted horrible and I made a face. Naomi noticed and laughed.
“What, you never had a beer before? Although, I admit they really don’t taste all that great. Hey! Come with me.” she said slamming her already empty mug on the table, reaching over and grabbing my wrist, then yanking me out of my seat through the sweaty crowd, up a flight of stairs and into an empty room. She flicked on a light, although it was so dim it didn’t really help much. After closing the door, she leaned against me, pushing me back into the wall, then pressed her lips to mine. When I didn’t turn away, she pulled back slightly and smiled. “That wasn’t too bad was it?” Then leaned in again.
“Who the hell do you think I am?” I said, roughly pushing her off me, then slamming her against the wall, kissing her back hard. “Letting a girl dominant? No way.” I scoffed when we pulled away for much needed air. I gripped her upper arms tightly then dragged her over to the bed, practically tossing her onto it. I clamored over her then kissed her again, letting my hands begin to wander…
*Naomi’s POV*
He tossed me roughly onto the bed then climbed on top of me. He kissed me again, his hands found the zipper of my vest and yanked it down, pulling the fabric away from my body. He fondled lightly with my breasts through my bra, eliciting an annoyed groan from me.
“More.” I gasped.
He squeezed my breasts harder, then removed my bra. He kissed my cheek, down my jaw, my neck until he got to my breasts. He kissed each one lightly, then gave me a short suck, only increasing my lust, then continued kissing down my stomach. He played teasingly with the waistband of my skirt before receiving a snappy, “Hurry up!” from me. He pulled down my skirt and panties with ease, then rubbed my clit with his thumb, making me moan. He leaned down and licked my opening lightly, causing me to instinctively buck my hips. He held me down and continued licking, my hands reached down, in an attempt to press him against me but he pinned my wrists to my sides. I whined and finally he stopped teasing and plunged his tongue deep inside me, mapping out my inner walls. My breathing became pants and I arched my back, moaning as I felt myself about to come.
He lapped up the liquid, then moved back up my body.
“You taste delicious.” He said with a smirk. As my head cleared, I noticed something.
“Hey, how come I'm naked but you’ve still got all of you clothes on?!?!” I yelped. He smirked again, then pulled his plain black t-shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. I nearly drooled at the slightly of his well-toned chest.
“Like what you see?” he teased. I nodded, speechless. “Wanna see more?” he whispered seductively. Once again I nodded and he led my hands to his waistband. I slipped my thumbs into his pants, making sure I had his boxers too, then yanked them down quickly, exposing his erection. He kicked his pants off the rest of the way and they landed on the floor.
He positioned himself over me and asked, “You ready?”
This time I smirked, “I'm not a virgin, you don’t have to start off slow.”
He plunged all the way into me.
“Mmmmmh…. So big!” I said, as he began pounding in and out of me. “Harder, faster.” I commanded. He willingly complied, thrusting hard enough to the point where I would’ve been moved up the bed had he not had such a tight grip on me and vice versa. My nails were probably drawing blood from his back, my way I was digging into his skin, but he obviously didn’t mind.
Eventually, he hit my g-spot and I moaned louder than before. He smirked and then began pounding harder into it. I felt myself about to come and I tried to hold it back, failing as he thrust into me deeper than before. My walls spasmed around his member and he deposited his seed inside me. The hot sensation left white dancing across my eyesight and when my vision finally cleared, Gaara had pulled out of me and hugged me against his chest.
A thought occurred to me and I laughed quietly.
“What’s so funny?” Gaara questioned me.
“Nothing, just that it would have been smarter to wait ‘till the end of your hour to do this. Now the rest of it’s just going to be wasted on sleeping.”
“What are you talking about?” asked Gaara, sounding incredibly confused.
“I beat you at poker, remember? You’ve still got another fifteen minutes before your hour of doing whatever I told you to do is over.”
We both laughed lightly at this, then drifted to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Amazing! The detail, The plot, the portrayal of the characters, Fantastic! Nice job. Keep Up The Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mind. is not innocent anymore :O

    ReplyDelete