Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sasuke Lemon - So This Is Hell




Name: Haromi Miyamoto
A loud crash coming from the room above me woke me from my slumber. I kept my eyes shut and took a deep breath in. The smell nearly made me retch and my eyes flew open. Now I remembered where I was. In a small, dark, moldy stone room that Orochimaru had imprisoned me in. I wrinkled my nose and tried to ignore the stench.
I started to push myself up into a sitting position, then gasped as a dull pain throbbed in my sprained wrist, courtesy of Kabuto. I hissed then cradled my wrist to my chest.
The door slammed open as if by explosion and I jumped back into a damp corner. I squinted into the sudden brightness, studying the persons outline. Sasuke.

“What time is it?” I asked rudely.
“How should I know?” he shot back.
“Uh, well you're not the one stuck in a room with no windows and no clock. Go outside and find out if it’s night or day I cant tell in here.” I said sassily.
“Last time I checked, you were the prisoner and prisoners arent the ones who get to give orders.” He glared at me harshly.
 “Fine. I take it I don’t get to know what time it is or how long I’ve been here then.” I sighed. “Stupid jerk. If he hadn’t gone running to Orochimommy for power then I’d so be able to whip his ass.” I muttered so he didn’t hear me. AT ALL.
He smirked. “Maybe if you ask nicely I might tell you what time it is.” He said, walking across the room towards me. The room was small, and his stride had lengthened since I last saw him, so he reached me quickly. He stood right in front of me, feet shoulder-width apart, his sharingan eyes glaring down at me. Suddenly, I felt small and had the urge to hide, his eyes were full of hatred, vengeance and bloodlust. I could feel my breath hitching in my chest, but I couldn’t the shaky breaths to even out. He smirked again, sensing the fear rolling off of my body.
I was so completely… mesmerized by his terrifying eyes, that I didn’t even realize he’d moved until he had me by the arm, dragging me out of the door. I instinctively began struggling though I had absolutely zero chance of escape.
“Hey. Hey! Let go of me, bastard!” I yelled, attempting to wrench my arm from his grasp but only managing to give myself an indian sunburn. He ignored my struggles completely, showing no sign of effort in keeping a hold of me.
He stopped, flung open a door in the hallway, tossed me inside, then closed the door behind himself, immersing us in total darkness. My eyes began to adjust and I could barely make out a large rectangular box shaped thing in the middle of the room. I started theorizing what it could be before I was suddenly slammed into the wall, my breath getting knocked out of me in the process. I felt Sasuke press himself roughly against me, making it difficult to breath evenly again. I could feel him breathing on my neck. I think I knew what that was in the middle of the room was.
I struggled as hard as I could against him, but he’d pinned me in all the perfect places. His legs held mine down, so I couldn’t knee him where the sun don’t shine. He had my wrists pinned to the wall by my head, and his chest was pressed so hard against mine that it hurt my boobs.
I realized quickly that struggling would get me nowhere, so I decided to try pleading with him. As soon as I opened my mouth, he slammed his lips onto mine. I immediately closed my mouth tightly, refusing to let him in. He tried to force his tongue into my mouth but I wouldn’t budge. Angrily, he grabbed my breast and I gasped in disbelief. Or at least so I told myself. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I bit down as hard as I could and felt blood fill my mouth. He pulled away from my bruised lips grimacing in pain, then slapped me across the face. He pulled my wrists above my head, tied them to what felt like a metal ring then returned his hands to my breasts. He squeezed harshly and I whimpered in pain.
“How does that feel? You know I could always squeeze harder.” He said threateningly. And he did. It felt like they would pop or something and I screamed. He only laughed, keeping his vice tight grip, seeming to take joy in watching me scream and wriggle in pain against him. After what seemed like an eternity, he let go. He grabbed my head and made me look at him. He leaned in so our noses were almost touching then whispered, “Now, we can do this the easy way or the painful way. You can choose, but either way I will get exactly what I want from you.
I looked away, tears filling my eyes, then forced my body to relax back against the wall, instead of using in as a spring board to push against Sasuke.
“Smart girl.” He chuckled. He pushed his lips back onto mine, a little bit more gently this time then slipped his tongue between my already open lips. I tried to hold still as he violated me but every once in a while my body would convulse slightly against him. His hands slid from my face down the front of my body, slowing considerably over my chest. Once he reached the bottom of my shirt, his hands slipped under it then slowly back up. When he reached my bra, his hands slid under that to, making me gasp and flinch as his cold hands cupped my breasts. Suddenly, he snatched his hands away from my shirt, produced a kunai and tore my shirt and bra right off, without even nicking my skin. Those fell off and my pants were quick to follow. Now completely naked, not to mention tied up, before Sasuke, who was still completely clothed, I felt my cheeks heat up, a rosy blush spreading down my neck. He appraised as if I was cattle he was thinking of buying, then smirked, bent down, and breathed hotly on my nether regions. I gasped and tried to close my legs, but found it impossible since he had his hands on my thighs holding my legs open. I made a small squeaking noise as he trailed his tongue all the way up from my pussy to the valley of my breasts. He played with my breasts, palming them and sucking on them until I was barely managing to contain a large moan. He slid his hands down my sides, then allowed them to rest on my hips for a moment before one moved behind me to grope my ass and the other moved to rub my pussy.
He quickly slipped a finger in, moving it around in uncomfortable ways that made me try to squirm away from him. He pumped another into me and began scissoring me. Now I couldn’t help it. I was already so wet and I subconsciously moved down against his fingers, trying to push them deeper into me. He pumped in another and I started to feel uncomfortable and by the fourth forced its way into me, his movements were painful. He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean seductively.
“Take it you're still a virgin?” he stated.
I blushed and looked away as a reply. He finally began taking his clothes off and I couldn’t help but watch as he removed his shirt, revealing his drool-worthy chest. However when his hardened cock sprang loose, I gulped nervously. How the hell was he planning on fitting that inside of me?!?!
Unexpectedly, he reached up and untied my hands, then pushed me to the floor. He grabbed my head and led it to his erection, it poking me in the face slightly.
“You know what I want.” He whispered sexily, though I could detect a threat beneath the words.
I took in a shaky breath, then licked the wet tip, grimacing at the bitter taste.
“More.” He commanded. I slid my mouth around his tip, moving farther down his shaft until I couldn’t fit anymore of him. I began bobbing my head and moved my hands to his base, to rub what I couldn’t fit in my mouth.
He moaned loudly and began bucking his hips into my mouth nearly making me choke a couple times. Then he wound his fingers into my hair and pulled me closer to him, forcing me to deep throat him. I tried to pull away but he wouldn’t let me. After I recovered I tried experimenting a little, flicking my tongue out to dance along him and sucking on him periodically.
Not too much later, he spilled his cum into my mouth. I pulled away, but not before his seed had filled my entire mouth. I made to spit it out, but Sasuke grabbed my chin and forced it back roughly.
“Don’t let it spill out. I want to see you swallow every last drop.” He said, forcing my mouth closed.
I grimaced, then swallowed the thick, bitter fluid, wrinkling my nose at the after-taste.
He smirked pushed me back up against the wall, opening my legs and wrapping them around his waist. I felt his tip enter me and felt uncomfortably stretched. He slammed his lips against mine to prevent me from screaming at the same time he slammed his whole member into me.
He started off hard, pounding relentlessly into me. It felt like every cell in my body was on fire and I was being torn in half at the same time.
Eventually the pain began to subside and I felt nothing but white-hot pleasure. A small part of me spoke out against the bliss, disgusted, but that part was easily ignored.
I gasped loudly as he hit a certain spot in me. “Sasuke! There, hit that spot again!”
He did, actually he pounded into over and over, never missing. I panted, feeling myself drawing to a close. I think Sasuke was to but I was too blissed out to really care.
“Ahhh! Sasuke!” I screamed as I came, my inner walls tightening around his member pulled him over the edge too.
“Oh God! Haromi!” he panted. Then quickly moved us both over to the bed dropped down onto it, holding me against his chest while he pulled the covers over us.
I had almost drifted to sleep when a loud knock reverberated through the room.
“Hey Sasuke, do you know where Haromi is? I can’t find her anywhere.” Called Kabuto through the door.
“Guess she escaped. Now go away before I kill you!” he yelled. Kabuto’s footsteps quickly faded away.
Sasuke sighed, “I guess I probably have to let you go now, since you ‘escaped’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment